End the Confusion Downloadable and Printable Materials
The resources below are available to download, print out, and share these materials to share with your patients. Please use in your office, facility, and on social media.
- ACR "Return to Mammography Care" Toolkit
- ACR/SBI Mammography CME Toolkit
- ACR and SBI Continue to Recommend Regular Mammography Starting at Age 40 (in response to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer screening guidelines)
- ACR/SBI Talking Points: ACS Mammography Guidelines
- Why Start Screening at Age 40?
- ACR Mammography Study Brief
- ACR/SBI Comment on Draft USPSTF Mammography Recommendations
- Read Joint ACR/SBI Position Statement
- Read Talking Points and Supporting facts