Call for Papers
SBI is now accepting manuscripts for consideration to the Journal of Breast Imaging.
JBI article types:
- Original research
- Science of Screening (typically invited)
- Scientific Reviews (typically invited)
- Educational Reviews (typically invited)
- Clinical Practice
- Image Spotlight-highlighting an innovative imaging or interventional technique or an exceptional example of an uncommon entity
- Unknown Challenge- images provided in one issue with diagnosis in the next
- Training and Early Career
Tips for Authors
All JBI submissions are peer-reviewed and acceptance is not guaranteed.
- Submissions should be made through JBI’s ScholarOne site at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jbri.
- You must register in order to submit a manuscript. Please follow the instructions to “create an account” which will require you to include or register for an ORCID ID.
- Please read our Instructions for Authors on the Submit a New Manuscript page before submitting your work.
JBI has a streamlined process designed to avoid unnecessary work when submitting a manuscript. Manuscripts can be submitted in any common document format that can be easily opened and read by others. A single PDF or Word file is usually reliable. At first submission, it is not necessary to apply formatting to match journal style. Instead, simply ask: would I enjoy reading and reviewing a manuscript formatted in this way? You will still need to comply with the requirements and limitations of the selected article type, such as word count or maximum references, and ensure your figures are of sufficient quality to allow effective peer review.
If you have any questions or need assistance during the submission process, please contact James Butler, Managing Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-650-1459.
We hope you will consider publishing your work in JBI. Your knowledge and expertise as a breast imaging radiologist will contribute to the advancement of our specialty and be a service to your colleagues.
Interested in Being a Reviewer?
If you would like to be considered to peer review submissions to JBI, please contact the editorial office at email@example.com.