Young Physician Section (YPS)
The Young Physician Section (YPS) is comprised of early career SBI members within 8 years of completion of training. The YPS also welcomes all members interested in supporting the mission of the section.
The purpose of the Young Physician Section (YPS) is to create a community of early career members by offering opportunities for mentorship, networking, and access to learning resources that focus both on clinical and non-clinical competencies. The goal of the section is to help young and early-career physicians develop a resource base that cultivates knowledge, and leadership skills, and ultimately strengthens the foundation for a successful career in breast imaging.
Benefits of Joining as a Young Physician member:
- Complimentary membership throughout fellowship and 6 months post-graduation.
- Discounted transitional membership for early-career radiologists newly in practice.
- Access to the latest breast imaging jobs and the ability to sign up for real-time alerts in the SBI Career Center.
- Exclusive access to the online Membership Directory and all-new online community, SBI Connect.
- SBI News Brief, quarterly newsletter (including the all-new YPS Column), and the latest industry news curated in one place for you.
2023-2024 Young Physician Section (YPS) Committee